Sunday 8 May 2011

The journey begins for real this time


It’s been a long time. Didn’t know what to write. Couldn’t find the time to express myself.
There are many excuses for my absence yet the greatest hurdle was clarifying exactly what I was going to write about. Finally I think I’ve got an ‘issue’ or ‘story’ that I’d like to share with you.
Last week I was contacted by a fellow PR professional who asked me if I’d like to undertake a houseswap? The proposal was that I would gain free membership of their client’s holiday houseswapping online network in exchange for becoming a case study. With two houseswaps already under our belts I decided to take my colleague up on the offer; and to begin a diary of our next home exchange via my blog. My aim is to share the highs and lows of house swapping minus the glorified advertising claims you might read on the brochures.If you’ve got any advice on this subject I’d love to hear from you.

More very soon…I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment